Instagram and Social Media lead generation
Social media may not be the primary issue that strikes your thoughts when it comes to lead generation, However, it must be. Social media has a great outcome when we talk about sales leads and branding. offering businesses greater RoI, enabling them to reach a broader audience at a minimal cost.
Businesses using social media lead generation strategies and tips are likely to obtain higher consequences during the funnel – it shows a great impact on their businesses from building brand awareness to boosting sales conversions. 75% of B2B purchasing decision makers and 84% of individuals use social media as an essential part of their purchasing decision-making process.
Social Media Marketing
- Social media marketing is the use of social networks to promote a product or service.
- It allows organizations to build their brand and communicate directly with consumers.
- Social media marketing involves the development of a strategy, selecting tools, and applying best practices that engage relevant audiences.
- Tools include search engine optimization (SEO) techniques such as search engine optimization (SEO) to increase the visibility of the website within search engines, so that they appear at the top of relevant searches; interaction with other social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter; bookmarking sites such as Delicious or Digg; video-sharing sites such as YouTube.
Using Instagram for lead generation
- This platform is not just for posting beautiful sunsets and creative lunch photos.
- It’s a great lead generation platform with over 1 billion active users every single month, 90% of them follow a business.
- Facebook conducted a survey of Instagram users.
- They found that people use this visual platform to research products and services, discover what’s trending, and make buying decisions. Once people see product information, 87% of them take action. They either follow a brand, visit a retail shop, or make a purchase online.
- As a result, it is a great place to post interesting photos and videos related to your niche and find new leads by tapping into your target market.
Here are some ways you can use lead generation
- Upload engaging images – High-quality images that capture attention are the key to getting likes and followers.
- Find the right angles and find meaningful captions that match your brand.
- Use hashtags – Hashtags help you reach more people when you post pictures, so it’s important to use them. Be sure the hashtags are relevant to your brand and niche. it is the most powerful social media platform for marketing your startup.
- Using it to generate leads will help grow your business in three ways; building brand awareness, increasing traffic to your website, and creating an engaged community around your business.
- By following the tips and tricks below, you can generate leads for your startup.
Lead Generation Tactics
1. Use lead ads
- Instagram lead ads are designed to help businesses collect customer information such as email addresses, phone numbers, birthdates, and job titles.
- These ads can help businesses learn more about customers, improve direct marketing campaigns, and more.
- All Instagram ads are created in Facebook’s Ads Manager. You can start this process by following the ad creation process on Facebook with step-by-step instructions.
- You will have to start by choosing a marketing objective in Facebook’s Ads Manager.
2. Add Action Buttons to your profile
- If you have a business account on Instagram, you can add action buttons to your profile.
- If you like, your profile can include a link to your email, phone number, and business address so people can get in touch with your company.
- Those buttons can include Book, Reserve, and Get Tickets action. Using this way you will be able to bring people to forms by Instagram providers.
- You will need to choose one that your business uses.
3. Optimise the link in your bio
- With limited links using, it’s crucial to use the link space in your bio to its fullest potential.
- Your link should point customers to whatever objective you wish to accomplish.
- That could be newsletter subscriptions, product sales, or a survey.
- Remember, you can change your link as often as you like.
Here are a few pointers for optimizing bio links:
- Keep the link short, and try to use your brand name in it.
- Promote the link in your posts with “Link in bio.”
- Add a call-to-action above the bio link.
4. Use the “Swipe Up” feature on Stories
- More than 500 million accounts use Instagram Stories daily. In fact, Stories are leading Snapchat in terms of daily active users.
- If your account has more than 10,000 followers, this is a feature you should use to your advantage.
- 35% of the most viewed Instagram Stories are for businesses. Plus brand-led stories have a completion rate of 85%.
To conclude, Instagram is a visual platform, so people expect to see pictures on it. They also want to keep it that way by scrolling through their feed quickly and not reading too many captions. That means you have to be clever. it has become a powerful platform for companies to build their brand, generate leads, and drive traffic to relevant landing pages. This is not surprising considering the number of times users spend on a daily basis.
Businesses can take advantage of this enormous user base by creating an account for their brand and posting weekly updates with valuable content that generates engagement from their audience. This can be anything from behind-the-scenes photos to product updates to tips on how you present your content.